Wednesday, November 24, 2010

FREEEEE Christmas Cards!!!

So, my friend Lori showed me this on Shutterfly. Apparently, it is really easy to do. You can get 50 free Christmas cards through Shutterfly. If you want this awesome deal, and it does work, you just follow this link (here). This isn't a hoax, and I didn't think it was true until I saw Lori's. It is true. They have the cutest cards! We have always loved Shutterfly, and we used them for all kinds of holiday cards. I also earn Pampers Rewards so that I can use it on Shutterfly!! Their cards aren't cheesy looking. The cards are cute and different...not your average holiday cards.

We decided that for our holiday cards this year that we would use Shutterfly's cute Santa Belt cards. We took pictures of Eden that matched, and then we just dragged and dropped the picture. Making the cards is super easy! You can also make holiday scrapbook pages!!!

My favs:

Christmas Cards: Click HERE

Holiday Cards: Click HERE

Personalized Mugs: Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment